Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Adventures of the Sea review

Sail Date: December 12, 2015

overall I enjoyed the cruise, however, the menu at the 24 hour snack area should be changed daily.  Many of the items were too breaded  leaving food  choices to a minimum. I also feel the entertainment in the disco area (Jesters) need to be open earlier to provide entertainment for those who are elected for the early dinner.  I also believed it was too much catering to  Hispanics and not other ethnic groups.

Excellent, I really enjoyed the room and I will try to obtain it again. highly recommend it .
I was informed by a friend of mine the cabinet she was in was very dusty when she moved the furniture around to store her luggage.
Our waiter was exceptional-

The ship kept tidy and clean. Enjoyed the friendliness of the staff around the pool. our group enjoyed the hot tub and the adult hot tub even more. The price for Johnny rockets was exceptional and the food delicious