Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Great cruise; bad follow-up

Sail Date: December 12, 2015

For the cruise itself, I was very pleased with the experience. There were lots of activities, the food was great, and the ports we visited were amazing. I felt feeling great. The next day, however, I noticed a charge on my credit card. I had settled my balance with cash, so I immediately called RC to find out what was going on. The customer service rep. assured me it was simply a hold on my account because that had been the credit card on file. He told me to wait a few days and the hold would drop. I waited a week and still saw the charge. I called my bank and they confirmed it was a sales transaction, not a hold. Now I have had to file a dispute over the charge. Such an unfortunate ending to an otherwise great experience.

If you put a credit card on file, but then decide to settle your account with case, make sure they don't try to still charge your credit card.

1 Comment