FTTF

A quick question for all you former Whale-Tailers out there:

I have a Carnival cruise scheduled for January 2018. When can I expect the FTTF to initially go on sale? (Please, let's not debate the worthiness or merit of FTTF here Sad)

Tags: Carnival Cruise Lines

54 Answers

Princess and Carnival have the gold and red switched, maybe you are remembering it backwards?

wow.. I remember I was gold on my second cruise and red on my third. Their suits change their rewards level when ever they change their underwear. Wonder what will happen should one of them goes commando at a board meeting.

I keep checking for it on my August trip. Nothing so far. I'm only a lowley Gold member.

I just found that FTTF finally opened for my January '18 cruise -- snapped it up.

I only need another 53 days until I'm platinum!Big Smile

I am Platinum level so I don't need this. Good luck! Keep trying.

Step up on it anytime. Wink

People snap it up quickly. Keep checking, especially after the final payment date when they are likely to cancel.

I think they have improved the program since it first started, the crew seems to understand the it better and some of the folks using it also understand it better. We would have purchased it when it started, except we already had platinum status that had all the things we wanted; preferred boarding and debarkation and early luggage. After those things it is all "gravy". It doesn't matter what program is in place, there are people who push and shove their way to the front and are rude about it. Then there those so unassuming that you would never know they have "elite" status. it is nice that one can earn perks for being loyal to any brand or company, but sad when people demand them.

Sorry, off my soap box now.

I'll make sure to be very respectful of others.

The spirit of the program is great. However, Carnival's training for the crew is very lacking and Faster To The Fun has turned into Faster To The Front and in the process they've stepped on a lot of toes getting to the front.

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.