FTTF

A quick question for all you former Whale-Tailers out there:

I have a Carnival cruise scheduled for January 2018. When can I expect the FTTF to initially go on sale? (Please, let's not debate the worthiness or merit of FTTF here Sad)

Tags: Carnival Cruise Lines

54 Answers

Not necessarily. Keep checking.

Well.... I guess my answer to your question was reiterated 11 times. I guess you got it now huh? Happy

Well.... I guess my answer to your question was reiterated 11 times. I guess you got it now huh? Happy

I got it -- Thanks. Just waiting for them to open the initial round, checking daily.

I got it -- Thanks. Just waiting for them to open the initial round, checking daily.Big Smile

also booked Jan 2018 (Jan 21st actually) and booked FTTF for two rooms last week. Always check the site they pop up all the time. hth.

I just checked Carnival Magic for August. FTTF is all sold out. Been that way for months.

Todd, you know how they play with the number of FTTF they want to make available. They'll add more soon then tell close it down as sold out. Personally, I was thinking about buying as many as I was I able to get and then cancel them under 24 hours before the cruise. That would have made for some great reading on FV!!!

There was one person who purchased FTTF for everyone he had in his cabin.

He wouldn't have to pay for everyone. FTTF is one price for all occupants in the cabin. I'll keep checking. But, my last cruise It didn't take me long at all to board. Not sure if it would have been worth the purchase. I know its good for disembarkation and excursions but I don't do excursions.

Absolutely. But he did purchase one for each person and then he bragged about scoring that many.

The only reason I would purchase it is for the luggage. I want to be unpacked and chillin some place until muster and casting off.

I booked a suite one time and the priority boarding is nice. And the disembarkation, I basically got up showered, had breakfast and walked right off the ship.

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.