Zuiderdam Cruise Review to Transatlantic
Sail Date: April 18, 2016
Cabin Type: Balcony
Cabin Number: 8123
Traveled As: Singles/Friends
Reviewed: 1 year ago
1. the room was not what I expected
2. we were deck 8, LIDO above us, each am, 0630, and PM moving the tables and chairs in smoking area.
3. Food was NOT hot
4. Rough sea, many people fell, had slings on arms, not fitting correctly.
5. Tour of Bloody Omaha, overpriced!!
6. Why is staff eating on LIDO with paying guests?
7. The Ports were great !!
8. workman doing painting, etc, on various decks..very distracting
Food and Dining
Service and Staff
Cabin / Stateroom
deck chairs were dirty