Ruby Princess Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

7 day Alaskan cruise

Sail Date: August 28, 2016

Reviewed: 1 month ago

Traveled As: Family w/young children

I brought the kids so of course they're favorite part was the food.  I like the seating assignment and time for dinner. The waiters were friendly and attentive in Botticelli dining table 33 at 530 sitting. We were there during our anniversary, I like the balloons and greeting card in the door.  The stateroom attendant was good, I want to recognize Joey for up keeping our room. They should have more bar tenders, they were always slow in filling alcohol beverage order and refills.  We purchased the unlimited drink package and sometimes we could only do 1 order of drink during a meal sitting.  Other than that wewill go back on the cruise again.

Recognize Joey for up keeping our room. Just need bigger beds and more space most especially with 4 people.
Seattle, Washington
Ketchikan, Alaska
Cruise Tracy Arm Fjord, Alaska
Juneau, Alaska
Skagway, Alaska
Victoria, British Columbia
Need more time to explore Victoria and it should be day time instead of night.

Ask to sit in Botticelli table 33.