Ruby Princess Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Sail Date: August 28, 2016

Reviewed: 1 month ago

sad to learn glaciers have greatly receded and its impact on species.  I appreciate the naturalist on board.  Information allowed me to purchase a good kind of smoked salmon and shipped to home.

George is hardworking and accommodating, so we gave him extra tip
I like the part where we are asked to sanitize before entering the buffet.
northern lights was not announced the first time and I missed it, it was announced the second time and we waited but none came
it's PG, thank you.
not much variety at buffet, the breakfast salmon was mushy, mahi-mahi and some ethnic food too salty,
Seattle, Washington
Ketchikan, Alaska
Cruise Tracy Arm Fjord, Alaska
miss this one, I must be asleep
Juneau, Alaska
Skagway, Alaska
Victoria, British Columbia
Fireworks was great, but we got lost and scramble on the way back to the bus. Cant seem to follow the map when streets are dark and no one to help us out.

go now before the glaciers have totally melted