glaciers

Ruby Princess Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Alaska Inside Passage With Glacier Bay (Seattle Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 28, 2016
Cabin Number: B240

sad to learn glaciers have greatly receded and its impact on species.  I appreciate the naturalist on board.  Information allowed me to purchase a good kind of smoked salmon and shipped to home.

not much variety at buffet, the breakfast salmon was mushy, mahi-mahi and some ethnic food too salty,

northern lights was not announced the first time and I missed it, it was announced the second time and we waited but none came

it's PG, thank you.

I like the part where we are asked to sanitize before entering the buffet.

George is hardworking and accommodating, so we gave him extra tip

go now before the glaciers have totally melted

miss this one, I must be asleep
Fireworks was great, but we got lost and scramble on the way back to the bus. Cant seem to follow the map when streets are dark and no one to help us out.