Royal Princess Cruise Review to Europe - Mediterranean

Worst of the 5 different cruise lines I have been on!

Sail Date: June 25, 2016

Not only do they try and work you for every extra dollar they can get but almost every port had an extra charge just to get out of the port and anywhere you could actually walk around.  The excursions were so overpriced!  The food was horrible and every restaurant you had included access to served the exact same thing that night.  No variety unless you paid for the premium meals.  My experience on Carnival was much better.  The staff all looked angry to be there and the service was horrible.  It took begging and waiving down someone to actually get served a drink.  There were so many things wrong with this cruise I just don't even want to waste my time writing it out.  I feel like I already wasted 14 days with the wrong ship!

Less room then even my Carnival room. The only nice person was our room person.
Gibraltar (U.K.)
Marseille (Provence), France
Genoa, Italy
Livorno (Florence & Pisa), Italy
Civitavecchia (Rome), Italy
Iraklion (Heraklion), Crete
Kusadasi (Ephesus), Turkey
Istanbul, Turkey
The whole reason I book this cruise was to go here and they cancelled it.
Mykonos, Greece
Another place I wanted to visit and be there in the evening. When I booked the trip the port stop was 12 -8 pm and they changed it to 7-4 pm. Nothing is open in the early am and all the beach activities don't happen till 5. BOO!!!

Dont book with them. Pick anyone else!!