Riviera Cruise Review to Caribbean

Absolutely Otstanding!

Sail Date: March 22, 2015

Room Type: Suite

Cabin: 12298

Loved the cruiseThis was our 90th cruise and we booked 2 more in the next 6 months. The food was outstanding! We ate 4 dinners at the specialty restaurants but I enjoyed the Polo steak restaurant the best.  Either the 20 oz porterhouse or the whole lobster as  good as Ruth Chris. The buffet upstairs was excellent. The authentic french baguette were to die for.LoveThe service was outstanding... as good as Silver Shaddow. We stayed in the PH1 suite and it felt spacious.Large walking closet and beautiful bathroom. I wish the veranda was a bit larger but it was fine. Since I fall asleep at 9:30-10pm I missed the entertainment. Not for children or young folks. I am 62 and felt on the young side with this group. Loved the cruise and can't wait to return.

Enjoy a silverseas experience at a more reasonable price.