Totally enjoyable!

Rhapsody of the Seas Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

7 Night Alaska Sawyer Glacier (Seattle Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 01, 2014
Ship: Rhapsody of the Seas

My family and I had a great time in Alaska.  A must see in your lifetime.  Rhapsody of the Seas was a great ship to do it on.  The size was perfect.  Our staterooms were always clean.  The stateroom attendant was courteous and very willing to please.  The waiter and assistant waiter were great.  If I had to say anything it would be a personal suggestion. I wish that some of the dishes had a bit less sauce on them because I can't digest heavy sauces so lunch was a bit difficult for me.  Otherwise I will most definitely  take another cruises by Royal Caribbean.  This was our third time using Royal Caribbean.

fishing