Rhapsody of the Seas Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Spoiled by all

Sail Date: August 01, 2014

This was my second cruise, and my husbands first. We learned quickly that you can do everything, or nothing and have a great time. We were spoiled by our room host, she made us feel welcomed each night with towel animals. We did the 8:00 dinning and were again spoiled by our waiter and his helper, to the point that they knew which rolls we wanted each night. There were no negatives on this cruise, the locations and the time spent were great. The ship was great, the staff were helpful and warm. We look forward to our next cruise.

We enjoyed our excursions, and the tour guides were amazing! They each tell stories, such as what brought them to Alaska, and some share about the history.

This is a working ship, very clean and up to date.
There was always food :) amazed at the variety.
Always kept up. And towel animals :)
The staff and service were great, always greater with smiles.
Entertaining to say the least. Very creative and always active.
From what I saw and heard it was exceptional.
There is something for everyone.
It was hard to pick and choose. I would recommend the train, although we did not go on it, I heard that it was amazing. We went to the summit on a very cold, overcast day and saw nothing.

The Park Cafe is a hidden secret :) it is a warm place to enjoy time together, there are very short lines and a great place for snacks.