Rhapsody of the Seas Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

One Rude Photographer Ruined the Hospitality of the Crew

Sail Date: July 04, 2014

The cruise is OK as expected, every one on board including the guests and crew members were so friendly and polite. It was a pleasure to be on board.  The water did stop running for half a day in my room. A photographer took a picture for me and  my wife, then my wife alone, but refused to take my picture alone, even when I requested for it.  Other than that, food was excellent and services are outstanding. Not enough time on land though, a one way cruise to Ankerage and take the flight back might be a better choice.

Well trained service staff, not considering that rude photographer, of course!

Cruise Photos

2006 ship, not the most updated cruise ship
Excellent choice and menu and services
Room services and waiters at my dining tables were outstanding
Some, not all enterainments are great
Not the best
Close to the restaurants
Seattle, Washington
Great city to have a side trip, especially to Vancouver!
Cruise Inside Passage, Alaska Route can be wild with moderate waves on second night
Juneau, Alaska
Salmon bake is good deal
Skagway, Alaska
Lots of misquitos in some remote land excursion sites, be care if you wear glasses, as advised by guides.
Cruise Tracy Arm Fjord, Alaska NA
Victoria, British Columbia
Scenic, great city

Try to get a windowed state room.