Aa WONDERFUL TRIP ON MY BUCKET LIST

Norwegian Sun Cruise Review to Alaska - Gulf of Alaska

7 Night Alaska Sawyer Glacier Southbound (Seward To Vancouver)
Sail Date: June 06, 2016
Ship: Norwegian Sun

Getting up close to the glacier's was very impressive. Food and service was very good as I have come accustomed to with Norwegian.

I had one comment on dress code at the seven seas. It stated no shorts or tee shirts. I saw on numerous nights that people were allowed in with tee shirts where on the other hand I saw men turned away because they were warring shorts. The men warring shorts and a nice dress shirt were turned away but tee shirts and pants were allowed.  For me eating at the seven seas I will take a well dressed man with shorts over a man with tee shirt any day.