Wonderful experience

Norwegian Sun Cruise Review to Alaska - Gulf of Alaska

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Alaska Glacier Bay Northbound (Vancouver To Seward)
Sail Date: June 08, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Sun

Had a wonderful time on the ship ,looking forward to doing another cruise . We just didn't have enough time to do all the things that they offered . Everyone in our party also loved it  . We went with a group of 10 people and their was things to do that everyone was interested in . Everyone leaved to the ship in Seward very happy but sad that it was over . Highly recommend this cruise line and Alaska !

Our cabin guy (Vic) was always there if we needed anything and was very helpful . Our room was very nice and I loved getting the animals on the bed every night , but I did get a little spoiled wanted my bed turned down with a animal on the bed every night but my husband would not do it !

Loved everything .

Did the Duck excursion and really liked it . The guides were very good and entertaining .
Did the tram on Mt. Roberts . Very interesting .
Loved this port the most because we had a wonderful excursion . We did the Mushers Camp & Sled Dog Experience . We are still talking about it . I highly recommend this excursion .
be sure and bring binoculars !
It was breath taking !!!