Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Europe - Mediterranean

Great ports!

Sail Date: June 23, 2014

For the most part this cruise was great. Felt the tours were over priced and I was told one this and the tour was totally not. At the Vatican we were guided to a shop not the vatican shop and they asked for your tour bus number. I know this was for a kick back. We were told we would see trivoli fountain and Spanish steps and didn't even go near them. As a small private tour you would think they would deliver what they said for $349 PP. Went with the dinig plan and that served us well. I have taken the exact cruise with them before and enjoyed having the dining plan never had to wait once. I have also cruised on Princess and Carnivale in the Mediteranean and enjoyed them all with Princess being my favorite.

Very small for the price. Bathroom nice, room very small.

I never saw the whole ship. Never went in the casino my older grandkids enjoyed themselves.