Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Europe - Mediterranean

Third Mate

The best vacataion in my life every person that work in the Spirit was more than Excellent give everithing tnaks to Spirit, that name is the perfect because is what we get one happy and new Spirit.

Sail Date: June 23, 2014

everithing was so grate that I will like to live there, the food in the privet restaurants excelent the food in the complementary restaurants, very good, the breakfast so good, the service on the room, the shows so good, is people the have the big  Spirit to give us the best that have inside and make us live a excelent best happy time, the true I didin't want to live , but everithing have one star and one end, my Inglish is no good but I try to raight what I feel.....If I can put all the persons that work in that cruise infront of me,  I let them now that make my vacations the best of the best... thank you with all my Spirit.

Cruise Photos

excelent , I loved
every peron that was infront of me from the staff always was doing the best for me
more than Great ,Excelent, beutiful, espectacular
Children's Programs I don't now because I dont have children but one person that I speeke with say that was very good
very good make me my time happy
I only take one with the norwegian that was in Toulon France and was Excelent
always clean, the person that clean the room always ask if we need something very nice person
Venice, Italy I didin't do
Naples, Italy I didin't do
Civitavecchia (Rome), Italy I didin't do
Livorno (Florence & Pisa), Italy I didin't do
Toulon, France
excepcional, very good and the explenation from Toulon very clearly and excelent thank you
Barcelona, Spain I left to my hotel

if any person want to have fun and happy time and eat good food and see good shows and live close with people that work inside in the cruse given the best of them to feel the spirit to the people and make them happy , is Norwegian Spirit