Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Sail Date: June 05, 2016

My family loved almost every minute of this cruise.

Pros: The scenery was beautiful, Glacier bay was a once in a lifetime experience. The service on board the NCL Pearl was wonderful. The staff were all friendly.The food was adequate and plentiful.

Cons: Very crowded. If we arrived at the buffet during peak time it was a struggle to find a table. We bought the soda package and it was frustrating to have to find a bartender to fill up my tiny cup any time I wanted a drink.

The cabin itself was fine. We slept four people in a tiny space and we all managed to sleep comfortably. My only complaint is that it was not very clean all surfaces very dusty. We had to set up the fold out bed by ourselves and did not always get our room cleaned and tidied each day. We had to call to get enough towels and did not get clean ones when we needed them.

We really enjoyed the Summer Palace as a place to eat, and loved hanging out in The Great Outdoors.