Worth the View

Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

7 Night Alaska Glacier Bay (Seattle Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 29, 2016

Everyone is nice enough on NCL , but as for the NCL Pearl itself, it lacks in entertainment. The shows are at best 3rd rate and the food is 2nd rate.

The views and relaxation time are totally worth it. I highly recommend booking a spa time and a cabin with a window or balcony.

I didn't and regretted it. Would be worth the extra $ on this cruise .

I heard that the NCL Pearl is going to have a complete renovation next year, which would be great. I would do this cruise over again but just probably not with NCL.

Let me get to the food.  Its like they just try to use the same food and make slight variations depending on which cafe, snack bar, restaurant you dine in. We opted for the Specialty Dining package and rate it

2 -1/2 stars. So it seemed like i was eating same food day in day out.  In my opinion drinks are watered down. Stick to wine or beer.

I did notice a lot of families on board and I think for the value it is good. Seemed like the kids and teens on board where having a great time. I peeked at the activities offered for children and teens and they had lots of different choices.

I would travel via cruise to Alaska again but will be more inclined to take a higher end cruise line company.

Had a really nice steward Augus.

Great value for families.