Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Seattle to Alaska

Sail Date: August 23, 2015

Best part was cruising the Glacier Bay and watching from my balcony !!! Awesome ! This was my second cruise and I saw more this time . The food is always good and amazing choices . I only wish the music and dancing started earlier at 8 or 9 pm instead of 10 or 10:30 pm.

The bathroom was bigger than I thought it was going to be . Nice room .
The game room was always a mess and games were mixed up by kids . Maybe someone should supervise the room.
Seattle, Washington
Juneau, Alaska We chartered a fishing boat and had fun but fishing was too late in the season to catch a big one !
Skagway, Alaska
Cruise Glacier Bay
Stand on our balcony and enjoy the best view ever ! We could hear the rumbling and cracking sounds as the Glacier broke off into big huge chunks before falling into the ocean !
Ketchikan, Alaska
Victoria, British Columbia

The buffet room offered many different choices every night. We ate there most of the time.