Our ALaska Cruise vacation

Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

7 Night Alaska Glacier Bay (Seattle Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 23, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Pearl
Cabin Type: Suite

The weather was great when we left Seattle.  Then I put my shorts away thinking I would no longer need them.  I was sure wrong !  It was in the mid 70"s in Juneau and then the next day it was in the mid 70"s in Sitka !  Fantastic weather. Glacier bay was beautiful !  Rained all day long in Ketchikan but town was interesting.  Did not go ashore in Victoria as I am still protesting the fact that they still dump raw sewage into the Strait of Jaun de Fuca.  They keep saying they will build a sewage treatment plant, but where is it ?  Too many noisy, unruly, unsupervised kids on cruise.

Still seemed kinda small for the $$$$$$$$$$

Stay away from the buffet on deck 12. Food was great but kids running around was not great.

Cruise Glacier Bay