Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

General comments from a first time cruiser

Sail Date: May 24, 2015

This is my first time cruising, so I have no other cruises to compare with.  In general, the appearance of public areas is pleasant and clean.  The food in the complimentary restaurants is tasty and varies daily to keep the palate stimulated.  The activities on board of the ship can keep someone busy most of time.  I enjoyed the evening entertainment, except for one where the comedian mostly made fun of the professions of the people he chose to bring on the stage from the audience.  That was distasteful.  As for the cruise destinations, I especially appreciate the time spent at Glacier bay and the fact that the ship spins slowly 360 degree at the glacier so all passengers have a chance to see it up close.

Grediva at the Indigo restaurant. She was attentive and always smiling. Jacob (the shopping consultant) did a good job in presenting the special goods at the different ports.
I don't appreciate the show where the comedian brought a lot of audience participants on the stage and made fun of their professions.
Children's Programs NA
I love Glacier Bay
It is sufficient size for sleeping, yet not too comfortable to stay in for long. It is just right for us because we love to explore the ship and enjoy the ocean.
Seattle, Washington
Juneau, Alaska
See Mendenhall glacier
Skagway, Alaska
The view is fantastic during our journey to Yukon. We saw a brown bear in the wild!
Cruise Glacier Bay
The glaciers are amazing. I would not mind staying longer. This is my sole reason on this cruise.
Ketchikan, Alaska
We saw some huge salmon around the hatchery. The story telling effect of the totem pole is fascinating.
Victoria, British Columbia
It was an easy walk to downtown Victoria. Or you can stay at the Pier and walk to the lonesome light house at the tip of the pier.