Average entertainment and almost no seafood in all-you-can eat buffet

Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

7 Night Alaska Glacier Bay (Seattle Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 24, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Pearl

Overall it was OK experience except.

I found out that without any warning my credit card account got charged $300 so-called pending transaction in the first day of the cruise. When I got on the ship first I told them that I will pay cash in the end so please do not charge anything to my credit card until the end of cruise. They still charged my account and because I only had $250 on my account that put me immediately in negative balance that could be resulting in penalties from my bank if I would not solve and that took 3-4 hours from my time to call my bank, my daughter to put money on my account etc.

Most upsetting was entertainment that compare to Princess Cruise line that my wife and I took about 4-5 times was VERY average so don't expect to see something special at all.

Food was good overall except if you like seafood - you won't get it in regular all you can it cafe. You will see the most one fish during the day and forget about prawns, shrimps etc - does not exist in regular all-you-can eat buffet.

Coffee was very average and I guess the cheapest you can find  :)

Captain was great that allowed us plenty of time to watch Glacier - thank you very much
I wish we would arrive to Victoria earlier - 6:00 pm is kind of late