Very nice trip

Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Alaska Sawyer Glacier (Seattle Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 16, 2016
Ship: Norwegian Jewel

I love NCL!  Unfortunately this trip there were a couple of small bumps. The itinerary itself and places we visited were great. I purchased excursions through BJ'S as well, which saved some money. I'm still currently working on getting a 50.00 onboard credit from that never showed up on my account. Bj'S and NCL are blaming one another for the mixup. I don't care who is to blame, I just want to be credited. I'm disappointed in NCL about how they handle their onboard gaming. I purchased and participated a DEAL or NO DEAL game in which I won $50.00. Yay, right? Well, I had to see someone to be credited the winnings that should have been automatic. Had I never checked I would have never received  it. The cruise director himself had to confirm I did win. As automated as everything is, and my name appeared on the big screen as a winner, that I need an employee to vouch for me is silly. They scanned the ticket and told me it wasn't a winner, lol. Anyway, I was credited that and it worked out. I may have to change my travel service for future bookings based on he outcome of my onboard credit issue though. Several hours on hold at this point waiting to talk to people regarding the issue have already been wasted,  time I will never get back. I know it's only 50.00, but it principal now. Still love NCL though!!!!

Didn't use

Accommodations were wonderful!

Get to the shows early for a seat.

Buy tickets online prior to going to ensure you can enter when there. Had to take two "trains" to get ther from Seattle airport and they were sold out until nighttime. We weren't going to hang around all day, so that time was wasted.
Seaplane excursion was nice, but not worth the price. Felt like I was upstate NY.
Whale watching a must. We saw so many!
Totally loved and recommend the helicopter excursion into a glacier!!
I never schedule an excursion there, nothing much to see in my opinion. That stop is a waste of time for me😬.