NO FISH!

Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

7 Night Alaska Sawyer Glacier (Seattle Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 16, 2016
Ship: Norwegian Jewel

I will not take NCL for a cruise again! We had salmon two nights! That's it for fish!!! When we got to a port their would be 4 other ships at port, to you that means 8000 people in one very small port! could not walk, shop eat, or drink! We had a great time but NOT because NCL helped. We planned very well and made the best of what we had to work with! Best part of the cruise experience were the people you meet!!!!!!!!!!! they all were amazing and we will never for them!!!!!!!!!!

WHERESTHEFISH 2016!~

Hard to go to the bathroom, space way to small for toilet and wall...my husband is 6'1" me 5'8".

We did NOT see the glacier up close...in fact I think I saw a glacier???? Felt really cold, but not close enough to tell! We are hikers so we would get off the ship and head for the hills all by ourselves! Had to get away from all the people in the very small towns!!!!!!!!!!!!