Alaska Cruise

Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

7 Night Alaska Sawyer Glacier (Seattle Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 04, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Jewel

It was awesome!  I highly recommend it.

The entertainment was good.  The crew was very entertaining and fun.  The captain seemed warm and inviting.  The ship was very well maintained.  They had very diverse activities on the ship going on all day long .  I would do it again in a heartbeat!

Freestyle cruise is what they called it: no need to be assigned a dining time or place. There were many places to dine (about 8 included with the fare) and that was plenty. Great food and classy service.

Customs held the whole boat up for over an hour. Nothing valuable to see in this town. I wish I had stayed on the boat and saved my money.