First time cruiser

Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

7 Night Alaska Sawyer Glacier (Seattle Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 16, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Jewel

Since this was my first time cruising, I have nothing with which to compare. However, this was absolutely the best vacation I've experienced. The scenery was fantastic. The food was incredible, and the only comparable means of travel for sheer enjoyment would be by train. I love the "freestyle"  means of choosing everything and anything you want to do. There were ample on board opportunities for activities, a wide variety of shore excursions, and myriad food choices. The only down side was the cost of alcohol. If you drink, be prepared to pay a premium. I'll do it again as soon as my schedule allows.

very attentive to you every need

Be prepared to pay a premium for alcohol.

Stay at the Grand Hyatt.
Misty Fjords float plane trip; fantastic.
Whale tales and ales.
Should have taken the Yukon train excursion; next time I will.
Royal Museum is incredible.