Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

First time cruiser

Sail Date: May 16, 2015

Since this was my first time cruising, I have nothing with which to compare. However, this was absolutely the best vacation I've experienced. The scenery was fantastic. The food was incredible, and the only comparable means of travel for sheer enjoyment would be by train. I love the "freestyle"  means of choosing everything and anything you want to do. There were ample on board opportunities for activities, a wide variety of shore excursions, and myriad food choices. The only down side was the cost of alcohol. If you drink, be prepared to pay a premium. I'll do it again as soon as my schedule allows.

very attentive to you every need
Seattle, Washington
Stay at the Grand Hyatt.
Ketchikan, Alaska
Misty Fjords float plane trip; fantastic.
Juneau, Alaska
Whale tales and ales.
Cruise Sawyer Glacier
Skagway, Alaska
Should have taken the Yukon train excursion; next time I will.
Victoria, British Columbia
Royal Museum is incredible.

Be prepared to pay a premium for alcohol.