Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Purser

Wonderful time in Alaska

Sail Date: May 16, 2015

For a first time cruiser, I couldn't have asked for better.  The staff service was outstanding and accommodations far better than I expected.  Our weather was perfect and unusual for the season, sunny and warm with no rain.  I enjoyed running on the outdoor track even in the wind and pitching deck and we absolutely LOVED the evening programs, especially the acrobats and magician.  The food was fantastic and I'm running even more now to lost the weight I gained.  Thank you for a very memorable experience.

We didn't like Lance and thought him very inappropriate.
Seattle, Washington
Ketchikan, Alaska
totem village
Juneau, Alaska
Mendenhall Glacier and Douglas island tour.
Cruise Sawyer Glacier
Spectacularly beautiful and unbelievable "driving" by the captain.
Skagway, Alaska
White Pass tour was unreal.
Victoria, British Columbia
We stayed in the hot tub and this was the only negative of the trip in that the water had been "recycled" and was almost cold.

The accommodations were great. Windows that got dirty and spotted were regularly cleaned to our great delight and the warm water of the pool was wonderful.