Wonderful time in Alaska

Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

7 Night Alaska Sawyer Glacier (Seattle Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 16, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Jewel

For a first time cruiser, I couldn't have asked for better.  The staff service was outstanding and accommodations far better than I expected.  Our weather was perfect and unusual for the season, sunny and warm with no rain.  I enjoyed running on the outdoor track even in the wind and pitching deck and we absolutely LOVED the evening programs, especially the acrobats and magician.  The food was fantastic and I'm running even more now to lost the weight I gained.  Thank you for a very memorable experience.

We didn't like Lance and thought him very inappropriate.

The accommodations were great. Windows that got dirty and spotted were regularly cleaned to our great delight and the warm water of the pool was wonderful.

totem village
Mendenhall Glacier and Douglas island tour.
Spectacularly beautiful and unbelievable "driving" by the captain.
White Pass tour was unreal.
We stayed in the hot tub and this was the only negative of the trip in that the water had been "recycled" and was almost cold.