Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Alaskan Cruise Summer 2014

Sail Date: August 30, 2014

Most of the cruise staff were excellent- they worked hard.  Love the Washy Washy guys!!!! I would like to see Asian passengers/staff treated more equally.  I noticed that Asian passengers were ignored when asked questions,  did not take their pictures, or did not acknowledged during staff recognition.  This is a quiet group but growing group with lots of $$$ to spend (the quiet millionaires).

This is my fourth cruise and my first with NCL.

Housekeeping leaves little towels - great fun.
Love the circus de bijou
Children's Programs N/A
Seattle, Washington
Love the port - would like to see expansion into Asia, Hawaii and South Pacific.
Ketchikan, Alaska
Juneau, Alaska
Cruise Sawyer Glacier
Appreciate the captian turning the ship around
Skagway, Alaska