Alaska Vacation

Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Norwegian Jewel

7 Night Alaska Sawyer Glacier (Seattle Roundtrip)

Sail Date: August 30, 2014

Ship: Norwegian Jewel

Review Summary

The ship was nice and the food was good.  I have had wider choices of food on other cruise lines.  The food was sometimes not hot but barely warm in the buffet area.  It was hard to get a drink unless you specifically went to the bar, because there were barely any bartenders walking around asking if you wanted a drink.  Rooms were great.  The only thing I didn't really like was the fact that evidently you can bring you pets on board the ship which I didn't really like.  We saw a little dog take a crap in the hallway which was just gross to me.  The little dog was not a service animal which I don't have a problem with at all.  Anyway overall a good cruise, I was just used to a little better service from being on the other cruise lines.

Ship Experiences

If you didn't want to have to struggle to find a seat for breakfast at the buffet then go really early or go to the dining rooms.

Ports Of Call