Norwegian Jade Cruise Review to Europe - Eastern Mediterranean

Third Mate

Horrible experience

Sail Date: June 18, 2016

This was by far the worst cruising experience I have ever had. The Norwegian staff was extremely un accommodating and allowed for several guests to verbally and physically harass me and my husband during our honeymoon cruise (this cruise). After several complaints were filed and nothing was done, I met with the head of security and wrote a formal complaint. My "vacation" consisted of being harassed and picking up glass from the floor while security sat around and did nothing. I would never recommend Norwegian cruise lines to anyone, especially not anyone with children. This was a horrible experience and I wish I would have never booked this cruise with Norwegian.

Never sail with Norwegian