Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Purser

Great for younger people

Sail Date: September 11, 2016

The cruise was nice, but not the best I've been on.

I thought the ship was too big. Got lost so often, it was ridiculous. things were hidden so well that it took me until the last couple of days to find things that I wasn't aware of. Each time I had an issue, I had to wait on line about a half hour or so to speak to guest services. On the very first day, my husband lost a piece of his camera, it fell into the air hockey game (don't ask). After asking every day if it was found, about the fifth day, we got angry enough that it was surprisingly found.

The specialty restaurants were good, but the main dining room wasn't great. I thought everything was too salty or too much curry. The music was so loud, you couldn't have a conversation.

The entertainment in the main theater wasn't too my taste either.

The comedians were good as was the illusionist show.

boring

Figure the layout before you go