EXCELLENT...Up unti the very last minutes of the day of disembarkation.........

Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 11, 2016
Ship: Norwegian Getaway

This cruise was phenomenal.  We had soooooooo much fun on and off the ship. The crew were the most personable, accommodating and fun people you ever want to meet.  The people on board were friendly and everyone we talked to - those die-hard-been-cruising-every-year-for-the-last-20-years - ALL agreed that FREE SYLING IS THE WAY TO GO!

My only disappointment was with the pictures!  We spent over 2 hours putting our photo book together.  We were told it would be ready at 9pm Saturday night.  At 9 pm, we were told it would be ready at 11pm.  At 11pm, we were told it would be ready at 7am.  At 7am, we were told it would be ready at 7:30am.  We had to disembark at 7:45am.  Needless to say, we NEVER got our pictures (they refunded the money...but that was it.  They barely apologized.  People were down there all wanting pictures; it was chaotic and really put a damper on our experience not having any of the fabulous photos!  Norwegian MUST put a better process in place.  This was catastrophic as far as I am concerned.

The Entertainment Director did a fabulous job with the games played in the Atrium.

Ketut - Cabin Stewart for 9266!!! He is the best of the best!

I think I left a piece of luggage...any clue as to how I can get it back??? It was my favorite carry on...grey with a red picture of the Eiffel Tower on it!

Get your pictures early or you may be "picture-less" after spending 7 great days on the ship.