Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Getaway Experience

Sail Date: September 11, 2016

The cruise was wonderful. The ship was very nice, clean and staff was excellent. Great customer service. What I didn't like was that there were various entertainment options and specialty restaurants with additional cost. I feel that all entertainment should be included in the cruise per person price. Overall the experience was nice but does not compare to my experience with Royal Caribbean however that's my personal preference.

The steward was excellent.