7 night cruise on the Getaway

Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 05, 2016
Ship: Norwegian Getaway

So we started out in Miami and the first thing I noticed was that they only had 2 pools.  One for adults and one family.  I asked where the other pools were and they told me that was it.  I was used to having more pools.   The last day a kid pooped in the family pool and it was closed all day.   They originally said the kids couldn't go in the adult pool but eventually changed their mind.  This is the ONLY complaint I have about the ship.  The food was amazing, the state room amazing, the entertainment amazing.  We had 2 excursions one zip lining in I Roatan and a day in the Mayan village with lunch with a family.  Both fantastic!!  Loved everything about the ship and you would never know that there were 4008 people on the ship.  Love

Burn the floor was so sexy and fantastic!!

My kids loved the Splash academy and the Entourage. There was so much for them to do they looked forward to it every day!!

Our steward was the best, very accommodating and took very good care of us. We had our laundry done and it all came back nicely folded, even my pjs were ironed!!

My favorite restaurant was savor, like a boutique restaurant and it was included.

Zip lining in the jungle is amazing
You can negotiate a lot there on the items you buy.