Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Great time for first cruise.

Sail Date: May 01, 2016

Room Type: Suite

Fantastic time and our first cruise.  Wish I would have check excursion times better.  The Mayan ruins was a 45 min Ferry, then 1 hour bus to stay about 1.5 hours.  Also did not know the beach was part of the program so would have brought a suit.  Some times the trip to the excursions were just too long in relation to the excursion itself.  Pricing is another issue, should have checked how that worked better with the ship credit.  Hit or miss on dining staff, some are out of this world fantastic, others, well, not sure why they are on board.  I think the Spa on the Getaway was the best!

I saw that the reviews said it was small. Being our first cruise I expected small based on the comments but it was actually roomy. The steward was great and he made sure we had all we needed.

Make sure you understand the pricing.