Excellent...NCL Getaway

Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 01, 2016
Ship: Norwegian Getaway

Took the cruise a few weeks ago. EXCELLENT! Everyone was so nice, especially Katarina (from Serbia) - waitress in cigar lounge to Dave our cabin steward (Deck 8) Very attentive and goes the extra mile for you!  I never felt rushed or had to wait for drinks, food, ect. Food was great, loved the crepes on the buffet. The only problem I had was with the entertainment. Fat Cat Blues and Jazz...where was the Jazz? There was karaoke every time we went in there...seriously? NCL should take into consideration the variety of peoples taste, not only "top 40" dance younger crowd.I highly recommend Maya Key when visiting Roatan..takes 5 minute boat ride to get there..and it was very quiet and relaxing.(you can come and go anytime too!)  It is a rescued sanctuary. We had our pictures taken with the monkeys.You can only book through the cruiseline.. I think there was maybe 100 people on the whole island. NOT TOURISTY...they sold out early, but that morning it was available to purchase on the TV...boy did we luck out. Deal or no Deal was fun, too expensive though. Comedy was excellent. Book as soon as you get on the ship...all in all...I would go back...thanks Norwegian...thumbs up to your great staff!

Book the comedy as soon as you get on the ship (kiosk near elevator/stairs)