My Noregian Experienc

Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 01, 2016
Ship: Norwegian Getaway

I enjoyed my overall cruise experience but the workers should limit the amount of perfume the put on because I was not the only person sensitive to perfume.

In Tropicana restaurant needed more vegetarian foods on menu.

I have allergy to perfume and on my last day on the ship the matre'd in the Taste restaurant was not accomadating. All other days on the ship the matre'd was accomadating.

Lining of curtain had a rip and was taken care of when I brought it to the attention of the housekeeper.