Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

No quality of service!

Sail Date: May 01, 2016

The staff was just doing their job and was extremely tired, additionally we felt like they were there just to take as much money as possible…   The cruise ship was clean and free from rust and etc. that I can see.  We were so disappointed that will never use this cruise line again.

If you read the survey, please send me a note that you acknowledged the statement. Because I don’t even think you read these surveys.

Sincerely,

Dominic Truchetta

DTruchetta@yahoo.com

Cabin is what we expected and clean.

I would never recommend this cruise line. This is the second time we traveled on this cruise ship in the last two years. Decline of service was amazing and dollar per experience not worth it.