Norwegian Gem Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Poor

Sail Date: January 22, 2016

Room Type: Suite

I have cruised many times before on several different cruise lines. This is my 3-4 norweigen cruise. This experience was definantely not like in the past. The service was mediocre at best. Many of the staff had negative attitude. For example it felt as though they were not happy that so many kosher customers were aboard. One morning I asked for fruit loops at the breakfast buffet and I was told to "wait to tomorrow ". We ordered kosher chickens wrapped in foil not only did they come raw but the the kitchen was unable to supply the kosher empire label which left us wondering if the chicken wa actual really kosher. So many nasty negative experiences.

The Nickelodeon was taken off the ship I was notified prior but I was told it was going to be replaced with something compatible. It was not. The bowling was removed. The water slide was closed for the first couple of days. There really wasn't must to do for kids. I spent over 10,000 on this cruise and I definitely did not get my money's worth.

The casino is 100% corrupt. Every person I spoke to felt the same. There are no regulations. Cheaters everywhere absolutely unacceptable.

For now I am probably done with norweigen. I am a single working mom I can take my hard earned money and my business to other cruise lines that will appreciate my children my children and my business.

Shame on most of the staff and on all the new management of Norweigen it is obvious that your workers aren't happy.

Bring back the old because your new is horrific.

My cabin was beautiful. Clean. My butler was lovely and my concierge was friendly.
Thank god I had specialty dining package.

Norweigen Gem is not a kid friendly boat. The staff is moody and it's a little boring.
Most ships are better. Never had such an experience i