Norwegian Gem Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Not Our Best Cruise or Worst Cruise

Sail Date: January 22, 2016

I spoke to many repeat cruisers who took this same cruise every year and everyone agreed that things had gone downhill on this cruise!  I was a first-timer so I was glad to hear that many people agreed with me that the food was okay but nothing special; too many unbehaved child on board (staff should have spoken to parents about their unruly children and put a stop to it right away).  Lounge singers were very good, especially Dana and the Prism group.  Most shows were quite good.  I will never do this line again as everything on the Princess ships are so much better even if it's a little more money!

Having a pull-down bed next to the side of the bed was not good as I would hit my shoulder on it every time I got out of the bed during the night! Needed more room between bed and pull-down bed to avoid this happening.

Specialty dining restaurants were too expensive and I heard they were nothing special! There was no quiet place outside to read as there was music constantly being played! Special of the day drinks weren't common drinks I know and weren't good. General prices of drinks/wine way too expensive!