Best EVER!!!!

Norwegian Gem Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Contributor Level: Second Mate

9 Night Eastern Caribbean (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 18, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Gem

This was my first cruise which I took with my twin sister and two aunts.  There was never a time that we were without anything to do.  From the moment we got on the boat - it was smooth sailing all the way from the stewards to the entertainment crew, the hospitality staff, food and beverage staff.  If there was something you needed - all you had to do was ask and Norwegian made it happen!!!  The cruise director DanDan was FABULOUS!!!!  Loved "The Quest" - I never laughed so hard!!!!!  We dined in Cagney's, Le Bistro and Moderno the specialty restaurants and also the Magenta, O'Shennigan's and Grand Pacific - all top notch - the food was fab in all!!  Took a tour in St Maartens - Da Party Bus - what a blast....loads of fun!!!   Will definitely do this again and I signed up for a future cruise!!!!

Having a window was important even though obstructed - I did not feel claustrophobic. Plenty of space for everything - well planned out use of sq footage.
busy area for sure