First time cruisers very pleased

Norwegian Gem Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

9 Night Eastern Caribbean (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 18, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Gem

My husband and I took our first cruise to celebrate my 50th birthday….Absolutely loved it….So much delicious food, everyone was friendly, did an excursion at every port. There was something for everyone, trivia contests, shows, karaoke, bandeoke, casino, as well as late night music and dancing fun. Can't wait to book our next cruise, and to help with our cruise withdrawal I've been watching Youtube videos on how to make towel animals, so much fun. We recommend this cruise:-)

Bring a watch, our cell phones didn't know the correct time about an hour after we left New York until we got back.

We had to be tendered ashore…..fun experience, very well coordinated…..