It's suck never again will I go on NCL

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

7 Night Western Mediterranean (Barcelona Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 22, 2016
Ship: Norwegian Epic

Great site to see, bad experiences: 1) I found finger nail in my food and services was bad the waiters was forgetful of our orders 2) the Internet was down and nobody was there to help Internet cafe 3) they had one IT manager for the whole cruise waited over 1 hour to resolve my problem l had to print eticket for my excursions and I had to come back in hour to get printed and anyone can pick up my eticket and use it waited again. 4) I can count in my two hands how many people greeted me on my cruise only my cabin person most of the time. 5) I've accidentally bent my glasses and ask everyone from customer service to the cabin person and nobody couldn't help me I've suffered to the whole time, nobody was willing to go extra miles to help me, never again will I cruise with NCL.

Found finger nail in my food and the waiters were forgetful on our orders

cabin spaces to small, cabin person was friendly and but couldn't help me with my bent glasses when I requested for nose plier to fix my glasses