Norwegian Epic Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

Great staff snf hospitable service, poor or no transportation options off the ports

Sail Date: May 22, 2016

I loved the 7 day cruise that I was on. The staff, room service, and food was excellent. I chose this cruise due to the affordability of viewing the most countries in the short amount of time. However, there were no shuttles to most of the ports and all transportation off of the ports were costly and had to be outsourced by independent drivers everyday of the cruise except one day when the shuttle was provided the customers were charged. Due to this daily expense and the hidden daily fee per person for room servicing my vacation became expensive and way over budget.

The staff was so sweet and accommodating.

Prepare to spend at least 50 to 70 Euros per day just to get off the ports and sight see.