First Time Cruise - Didn't Disappoint

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Western Mediterranean (Barcelona Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 22, 2016
Ship: Norwegian Epic

This was a mother and daughter cruise and both our first time cruising and we had a great time. We enjoyed all the options the ship provided from the restaurants and entertainment. I found all the food great and had an amazing dietician, PJ, who made sure all our meals were gluten free. As soon as they heard we couldn't have gluten they immediately introduced us to PJ and he spoiled us. That was bonus we didn't know was even offered.

My daughter and I don't drink alcohol so I didn't pay for all the drinks to be inclusive and it was annoying sodas were not free, or had to pay for a lemonade in the bars, but it helped me cut back, and drink more water. Also, the free coffee in the machines up in the garden cafe was the worst ever, but I would not lower my score for that reason. The coffee is the only negative thing I dealt with every morning.

Our storeroom steward, Wayne, was first-class. Another reason we felt spoiled.

Overall, I will do another cruise again and would use Norwegian again.

Loved Wayne our steward

I didn't pay attention before the cruise that there are themed events on the boat.next time I will dress accordingly. No one cared and it was still fun just will make sure I look at the itinerary ahead of time.
Have fun! It's over before you know it. Enjoy ever moment.

Do the free walking tour. Meets at "Travel Bar". Trip Advisor has info on it.