Norwegian Epic Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

Total Pampering

Sail Date: June 07, 2015

I can't say enough about my first cruise experience.   It was the best vacation I have ever had.   The crew were so wonderful and provided the best customer service I have ever experienced.   I am also grateful to the Skymile cruise folks that help me select the most cost effective cruise.    The only thing I wished for more was to spend a little more time in each location because I couldn't do all the things I wanted.

I would say spotless
Worthy of 4 or 5 stars
The best I have ever been around
Nice variety
Children's Programs N/A
Lot's of stuff to do. I liked using the fitness center, which I needed badly after eating all that food.
Great! Monaco I could do without next time though.
The toilet was a bit cramped, but the room was good. However, next time I need natural light.

1 Comment