Total Pampering

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

7 Night Western Mediterranean (Barcelona Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 07, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Epic

I can't say enough about my first cruise experience.   It was the best vacation I have ever had.   The crew were so wonderful and provided the best customer service I have ever experienced.   I am also grateful to the Skymile cruise folks that help me select the most cost effective cruise.    The only thing I wished for more was to spend a little more time in each location because I couldn't do all the things I wanted.

Worthy of 4 or 5 stars

Lot's of stuff to do. I liked using the fitness center, which I needed badly after eating all that food.

Nice variety

N/A

The best I have ever been around

I would say spotless

The toilet was a bit cramped, but the room was good. However, next time I need natural light.
Nice enough