Very Nice Cruise

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

7 Night Western Mediterranean (Barcelona Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 05, 2014
Ship: Norwegian Epic

This is a very nice cruise ship, nicely decorated and has great shows.  My only slight negative would be for the cruise director to pump more people to attend the activities.  For instance, the white hot party was o.k but on the Jade it was standing room only and everyone looked forward to it because of how it was pushed as the place to be.  Also, I've never been on a cruise where Kareoke had only 4/5 participants plus didn't have variety list of songs. The ship had a variety of activities and classes to take like the different dance lessons but know one hardly showed and I think it's the cruise director job to pump it up(spark the people with alot of self energy).  I'm 50 but still want to be aroused for enjoyment. I am an avid cruiser so I've seen alot more energy than was displayed here but overall it was still a wonderful cruise.  Food was good, shows were excellent, and great atmosphere.

Need more enthusiasm to attend and participate

Was really too tired to enjoy after staying in Paris before cruise but still saw great sights
Needed more info for going out on own
Been before. Had already did all
Loved the Leaning tower tour. Just wasn't given enough time for shopping also.
very nice scenery