Norwegian Epic Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

Very Nice Cruise

Sail Date: October 05, 2014

This is a very nice cruise ship, nicely decorated and has great shows.  My only slight negative would be for the cruise director to pump more people to attend the activities.  For instance, the white hot party was o.k but on the Jade it was standing room only and everyone looked forward to it because of how it was pushed as the place to be.  Also, I've never been on a cruise where Kareoke had only 4/5 participants plus didn't have variety list of songs. The ship had a variety of activities and classes to take like the different dance lessons but know one hardly showed and I think it's the cruise director job to pump it up(spark the people with alot of self energy).  I'm 50 but still want to be aroused for enjoyment. I am an avid cruiser so I've seen alot more energy than was displayed here but overall it was still a wonderful cruise.  Food was good, shows were excellent, and great atmosphere.

Need more enthusiasm to attend and participate
need better info options when going off ship on own
Barcelona, Spain
Was really too tired to enjoy after staying in Paris before cruise but still saw great sights
Naples, Italy
Needed more info for going out on own
Civitavecchia (Rome), Italy
Been before. Had already did all
Livorno (Florence & Pisa), Italy
Loved the Leaning tower tour. Just wasn't given enough time for shopping also.
Cannes, France