Wonderful ship, staff ,food and entertainment!

Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Contributor Level: Third Mate

14 Night Southern Caribbean (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 03, 2016

This was my second cruise on the Breakaway but the 14 days on this ship without ever getting bored or disappointed has made me a Norwegian fan. There was not one instance that disappointed me.  Loved the dining options, the islands and tours  entertainment and especially the warm and friendly staff. You will not be disappointed.  Fun for all ages!

Loved Angel and Arvin and Emily

Albert took care of all my requests with a smile and attention to detail. 5 Stars!!

Was not pleased with the noise level in my room at night. It was my only issue on the whole cruise. Location was great near the elevator but was not the most quite location the nosiest I ever had.

Shakers lounge was a great spot for cocktails before dinner. Chris was the best , always happy and pleasant. Music with Angel was wonderful.