Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Third Mate

Wonderful ship, staff ,food and entertainment!

Sail Date: January 03, 2016

This was my second cruise on the Breakaway but the 14 days on this ship without ever getting bored or disappointed has made me a Norwegian fan. There was not one instance that disappointed me.  Loved the dining options, the islands and tours  entertainment and especially the warm and friendly staff. You will not be disappointed.  Fun for all ages!

Was not pleased with the noise level in my room at night. It was my only issue on the whole cruise. Location was great near the elevator but was not the most quite location the nosiest I ever had.
Suggest more information the night before getting off the ship in the daily bulletin. If I hadn't been on the ship previously I would have found it difficult to get information .
Loved Angel and Arvin and Emily
Albert took care of all my requests with a smile and attention to detail. 5 Stars!!

Shakers lounge was a great spot for cocktails before dinner. Chris was the best , always happy and pleasant. Music with Angel was wonderful.