Europe Crisie

Jewel of the Seas Cruise Review to Europe


Contributor Level: Second Mate
Experience: 7+ cruises
Reviews: 3
Helpful Votes: 27

Overall Rating:

5.0 out of 5
Verified Review
Greek Isles
Sail Date: September 21, 2016
Ship: Jewel of the Seas
Cabin Type: Balcony
Cabin Number: 8048
Traveled As: Couple
Reviewed: 1 year ago

We had a great time at all the port of calls, the staff on the ship were great, more then I expected. We truly enjoyed our workout in the gym, then our sauna and steam room after. The food was awesome, and for that we had to workout extra. I can't wait to our next cruise. Our drink package was also great.

Food and Dining

5 out of 5

Onboard Activities

5 out of 5

Entertainment

5 out of 5

Service and Staff

5 out of 5

Ship Quality

5 out of 5

Cabin / Stateroom

5 out of 5
Our cabin attendant was great and took care of our needs without a problem,

Ship Tip

We had a great time at all the port of calls, the staff on the ship were great, more then I expected. We truly enjoyed our workout in the gym, then our sauna and steam room after. The food was awesome, and for that we had to workout extra. I can't wait to our next cruise. Our drink package was also

5 out of 5
5 out of 5
5 out of 5
5 out of 5
5 out of 5
Was this review helpful? 8

Leave a Comment

Remember: Be polite and respectful. Our diverse community is home to members with different opinions and a broad range of cruise experiences.

Anonymous

Other Reviews Of This Sailing





*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.

Back to Top