Jewel of the Seas Cruise Review to Europe

Contributor Level: Second Mate

Europe Crisie

Sail Date: September 21, 2016

We had a great time at all the port of calls, the staff on the ship were great, more then I expected. We truly enjoyed our workout in the gym, then our sauna and steam room after. The food was awesome, and for that we had to workout extra. I can't wait to our next cruise. Our drink package was also great.

Our cabin attendant was great and took care of our needs without a problem,