Jewel of the Seas Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

terrible experience for excursion

Sail Date: August 28, 2015

Cabin: 8627/8635/8629

my family and i had booked this cruise through bookit and it has been a problem all along.

I booked 3 rooms and found out when I went to go pay that 1 of my rooms was cancelled.  They finally got another room for me and i thought it was all good until they forgot to add my on board credit back to my room.I called numerous times while i should have been enjoying my vacation to get this resolved after waitng over an hour on the phone and leaving messages for tracey tingley to call back nothing was resolved and i never did see my on board credit.

i dont think i will be booking again through bookit.com no matter a better price or not...thanks,

great

the shore excursion desk had a few people who didnt have a clue about the excursions and unfortunately for my 2nd excursion i spent $900 for my family of 6 and it was totally not what was describes it was a total waste of time and money. I have taken amny crusies and never had any complaints.